Welcome!

Here I will write about my personal Masonic Journey, including answers, thoughts, feelings, experiences, interpretations, and lessons. I hope that my blog can help answer questions you may have, both favorable and unfavorable. Also, don't hestitate to ask me any questions. I'm hard to offend.

Oh, and don't ask me if I know where the Holy Grail is. I keep losing it.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

PM dinner tonight

Looking forward to the dinner honoring the PMs tonight.  It's been a rough month and I'm looking forward to being around my Brothers.  If I get lucky, I may also hear when my second degree is taking place.  It'd be nice to have something to take my mind off things... and studying a new proficiency would definitely help.

Also I've gathered some books and movies on the craft.  My father in law informed me that we can donate books and such to the lodge library... so I'm hoping that more of my brothers get use out of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment